domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Britney en Love. The essential ballads.



Genero Pop

Tracklist:CD 1

01. Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts
02. Damien Rice - Cannonball
03. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
04. Bruno Mars - Amazing (Just The Way You Are)
05. Michael Buble - Everything
06. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
07. Matt Cardle - Run For Your Life
08. Birdy - Skinny Love
09. Plan B - Love Goes Down
10. Will Young - Jealousy
11. Westlife - Home
12. Paolo Nutini - Last Request
13. David Gray - This Year's Love
14. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
15. James Blunt - Same Mistake
16. R.E.M. - Nightswimming
17. Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
18. Mr. Big - To Be With You
19. The Smiths - Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
20. Prince - Purple Rain

CD 2
21. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
22. JLS - Take A Chance On Me
23. En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
24. Rose Royce - Wishing On A Star
25. Jason Derulo - It Girl
26. Cee Lo Green - I Want You
27. Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy 
28. Steps - It's The Way You Make Me Feel
29. Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All
30. Travie Mccoy - Billionaire
31. Chris Brown - With You
32. P!nk - Fkin' Perfect(Clean)
33. Clothes Shakira - Underneath Your
34. Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
35. The Script - For The First Time
36. The Fray - How To Save A Life
37. Dido - White Flag
38. R. Kelly - The World's Greatest
39. Usher - Burn
40. Annie Lennox - Why

CD 3
41. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
42. Mariah Carey - Anytime You Need A Friend
43. Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within
44. Alicia Keys - No One
45. Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
46. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
47. Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing
48. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
49. Rumer - Slow
50. Shakespears Sister - Stay
51. Seal - Kiss From A Rose
52. K.D. Lang - Constant Craving
53. Daniel Powter - Bad Day
54. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
55. Dionne Warwick - Walk On
56. Sarah Mclachlan - Angel
57. Luther Vandross - Give Me The Reason
58. Aretha Franklin - You're All I Need To Get
59. Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
60. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario